The Digital Project Manager (DPM) is responsible for managing the efficient roll out of all digital deliverables from requirements gathering to concept, design, technical development, quality assurance (QA) through launch.
You are able to assess, plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources across different departments to meet Client’s expectations regarding product quality, budgets and timelines so an insane ability to plan, multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
We would like to see you have:
- Experience in digital project management is critical as you will be expected to jump in head first to manage a wide spectrum of project deliverables.
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate objectives, deliverables, milestones with both the Client as well as internal disciplines within Splash (eg Visual Design; Technical; UX) for developing and managing the project plan and project teams to execute on plans.
- Meticulous in monitoring the day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Splash management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.